Wednesday, September 3, 2008

getting my california drivers license

i woke up this morning with not alot going on... i got to sleep in till 10! i sure needed it! this sun is sure draining me out. i headed off to the DVM at 10:30.. wow that place is packed with crazy people.busier then a 4Th of the July parade!! i stood in line for about 30 Min's. to find out that i need more then just my Washington drivers license. i needed a passport or birth certificate. so i drive back to the studio and Samuel runs down and brings me my passport and birth certificate.. i am bring more then i need so now  they can't be like, "oh now you need this or something" i rush back to the DVM so i don't get stuck behind the mad rush of people that are on there lunch breaks. i finally get my lucky number #187. well it wasn't lucky. i had to wait for 1 hour before they called my number. in the meantime before they call me number i was sitting by this really annoying lady that flipped out when i touched her on  accident, i barely touched her and she almost had a heart attack on me. well that's what she told me. 
           i finally get my picture taken and my thumb print stamped. its time to go into the testing room and stand in another freaking long line.. i take my test. but i failed the motorcycle permit test.. i guess the smart thing would of been to study. well i didn't think about that. 3 1/2 hours later i walk out of the DVM with a little paper sheet that i guess is a temporary drivers license. it doesn't even have my picture on it.. well i guess i won't be driving since i don't have a car yet.

No comments: