Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Journeys

i am now the manager of the Journeys at Westminster mall. i have been waiting so long to be a manager. it has been a long week and a half i have been working open to close (9:30am -9:30 pm) everyday just hiring a couple good workers and trying to get the employees that roger the old manager hire to quit because they all suck. i wish i could just fire them but the California law on firing people is pretty nuts. plus i am training my assistant manager. once i get her trained enough i don't have to be at the store when ever it is open. which tomorrow is the first day I'm not opening the store my assistant manager is opening. but i am so nervous that she won't be able to do it without my help the first time so i might just go to the mall and if she calls me and needs help i am there to help her. hope you all are doing well. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous SHE gets to look at your cute butt everyday :( Haha. I'm sure you trained her well though. Don't worry babe :)

Samuel Lippke said...

nice work son!
Just lay them off...aka, cut their hours.