Tuesday, November 11, 2008

friends, Warm Beach, Camp,

       I have pretty much lost all contact with my my friends from Washington besides Obeyah and Kristian Enge. i guess everyone else is to busy or don't even care. thanks Obeyah and Kristian for taking the time to call me! well i guess it is hard and maybe pointless to talk to a friend in another state. but its always nice to hear what's going on up in Warm Beach/Stanwood area.
     What's new up in Washington? i hear pastor josh came out with a new book? has anyone read it yet? my wonderful mom is send it down here in the mail right now! can't wait to read what that man of God has to say! if i lived 2 hours away the church that josh brooks is the pastor at i would drive there to hear him speak. 
      This is gonna be the first time in a long time that i will not be attending the Lights of Christmas! thank you Jesus. and the first time in about 6 years i will not be at the middle school or high school retreat. i hope everyone has fun this year! 
       I have finally got settled in down here. for a couples months i thought about moving back up. Because i missed everyone and i had a super sweet job offer! but there was a couple reasons i moved here. number 1. i do not like the rain. (oh by the way it does rain down here. but the amazing thing about California is that when it rains it rains in the middle of the night and by the time you wake up it has stopped and by the time 12:30 rolls around the sun is shinning and the puddles are gone. number 2. i love chilling with my brother Samuel. and 2 weeks out of the year that he came up and visited was not enough. number 3. I was sick of getting treated like a camp kid. (for example). if i did something wrong at the camp, like ran a stop sign, or as a joke gave a friend of mine that worked at camp a little gift that was pretty dirty. well instead of calling me and talking to me about it since i am 19 years old. they had my dad come into a little meeting to tell him about it. not saying anything to me.  well the right thing to do would of been to talk to me about it since i am a adult kinda living at home  (i was 4 days from moving to california) why is my dad responsible for the actions that i do? he's not. number 4. my best friend jonathan was going to college down here! 
      You guys are proably so bored now so i will stop writing. i miss everyone! i would love a phone call from any of you! or just a text. 
       

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been trying to figure our who moved santa??
I guess I'll go talk to your daddy you "little" 19 year old...
ha ha!
the kids miss you so bad!
and I do tooooooooo

Samuel Lippke said...

Dilly Vanilly! I'm sooo happy you didn't move back to that ol' spot. I love having you here! Yes, it takes a little to get on your feet and really start rockin that motorcycle and build a group of friends... but keep it up. You know I'm always here for you! Nice blog post... very sincere.